Fremont, California 94536
California Certified Journeymen
Project: Manufacturing Facility
aProject Type: Primary commercial work with some heavy commercial and light industrial?
Project Duration: 4-6 months
Shift: 6x10 - M-Saturday (subject to reduce to 5x10' s M-F, and increase to 6x12' s depending on phase of project)
- Measure, cut, bend, thread EMT and some rigid conduit
- Install conduit, MC cable, wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems (e.g. bus duct).
- Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire to electrical control rooms, distribution boxes, transformers, receptacles, lights, switches, switch gears etc.
- Splice and terminate wires at junction points.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with colleagues, customers and vendors.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must hold a current CA Journeyman Wireman License (# required)
- Experience using Electrical Single Line blueprints
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical apparatus and circuits.
- Ability to verify compliance and functionality of installations.
- Demonstrate pre-planning abilities, consider relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.