Newark, California 94560
International Logistics Automation firm is looking for (6)Controls Technicians to support large scale equipment installation for leading technical manufacturing firm. Candidates must possess excellent excellent electrical and PLC troubleshooting skills to maintain automated assembly line consists of a several pieces of equipment, each PLC controlled. Controls Engineer/ technician troubleshoot and maintain all controls components such as PLC, safety devices, HMI, servo drives, process hardware and robots.
- This role will be focused on supporting existing capital projects to ensure equipment is functioning properly and able to meet production demands.
- Perform root cause analyses on equipment breakdowns
- Important factors in the role will be troubleshooting equipment breakdowns
- Maintain standardized work procedures for PLC troubleshooting and electrical components
- Update PLC and Visual programs to increase equipment capabilities
- Creating and improving electrical wiring diagrams for automated equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years of controls technician experience in a high volume manufacturing/industrial environment or applicable technical certificate / degree.
- Skilled at troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Skilled in SCADA systems such as: Ignition and Factory Talk View
- Skilled in PLC Languages such as: Allen Bradley & Siemens
- Comfortable reading wiring diagrams and troubleshooting.