Los Angeles, CA 91001
Are you a progressive electrical leader who love' s using technology and wants a clear career path with the fastest growing electrical contractor in the United States?
Our client is a nationally recognized electrical contractor who is currently expanding their footprint on the West Coast. They are growing it' s project leadership teams and are looking for talented foreman be a critical catalyst to the growth in Northern California. With over 130 active projects, our client has an active backlog of project exceeding $1 billion dollars.
In this role you will be working closely with project superintendent and other trades, oversee the assigned scope, including the management of material and manpower.
- Accountable for enforcing and promoting high quality and safety standards.
- Utilize technology such as company-provided iPad and smartphone to ensure the job gets done on time and exceeds customer expectations.
- Supervise, mentor and motivate employees working on designated scope.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Skilled field supervisor with at least five (5) years of experience managing a scope and running multimillion dollar projects for an electrical contractor (preferably commercial, multi-family residential, mix used commercial buildings)
- Must have an active California journeyman license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Must have high integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.