Oakland, CA 94577
Are you a progressive electrical leader who love' s using technology and wants a clear career path with the fastest growing electrical contractor in the United States?
Our client is a nationally recognized electrical contractor who is currently expanding their footprint on the West Coast. They are growing it' s project leadership teams and are looking for talented foreman be a critical catalyst to the growth in Northern California. With over 130 active projects, our client has an active backlog of project exceeding $1 billion dollars.
In this role responsible for providing direction to the project team to complete the project on time while maintaining a high level quality, safety and customer loyalty. The electrical superintendent has significant impact on the success of the company and delivering on our mission to be the most trusted name in the industry. Responsibilities include:
- Manage, evaluate and train field project team members.
- Plan, organize and direct production of contracted scope of work.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors and other trades.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades as well as the general contractor to identify and resolve any conflicts while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure all installations meet quality and electrical code standards.
- Manage material and personnel requirements necessary to meet schedule.
- Adhere to Power Design’ s standards of quality, safety and best practices.
- Ideal candidate has at least 10 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion dollar electrical construction projects.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’ s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.