San Jose, California 95111
- 40 years in the electrical trade
- Multiple Customer Awards for " Top Subcontractor on the Project"
- Specialties span from Commercial-Industrial, Design Build, Airports & Airfield Lighting and Control Systems, Underground Dry Utilities, Multi-Family Residential, Underground Directional Drilling, Tenant Improvements and 24-Hour Electrical Service.
- Offices in (5) offices through out the Western States.
Executing plans of electrical wiring for properly functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems. Installing electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Valid California Journeyman License
- Proven experience as an electrician (specifically in fast past residential / multifamily construction)
- Experience in residential electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Includes climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects more than 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is required. Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers. Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job.