17850 Via Nicolo Rd California 95377
The Seamer Mechanic sets up, repairs, rebuilds and operates a variety of production equipment, maintenance equipment and tools, but specializes in working on Angelus Seamers including 62L, 63H, and 60L.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose problems, dismantle machines, replace defective parts and reassemble machines.
- Set up and adjust machines to equipment specifications
- Fabricate, weld, machines, or reproduces parts as needed
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery mechanically (hydraulic/pneumatic) and electronically
- Perform preventative scheduled maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Communicates directly with QC staff and other team members
- Perform all duties with required safety equipment and comply with all safety regulations and company policies
- Minimum two year technical school training in related field, three to five years related experienced preferably with Angelus Seamers.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Manufacturing experience/environment; food industry preferred.
- Candidates must be able to work any shift, overtime as needed with little to no notice.
- Good communication skills and team oriented.