4511 Willow Road Pleasanton, California 94588
We are current representing a premier design-build firm that specializes in turnkey solutions for the MEP & Controls industry with over 75 years of experience. Our client holds a strong West Coast presence with over twenty offices, over three-hundred+ field personal, over a hundred engineering, project management and service technician with a full fabrication shop. Our client believes in developing rich relationships with their customers to identify the specific needs and provide the best possible solution to save time, money and increase energy competences. These relationships matched with the quality work has led to long-last partnerships. Professionals who are seeking opportunities for upper mobility, on-going training opportunities with a highly reputable firm.
We are actively seeking a motivated Systems Software Engineer to develop lower and mid-level control systems databases & programs. The engineer will be responsible for performing the troubleshooting of local and wide area network issues as they arise. Responsible for the systematic turnover of the project from the construction phase to the Service team on all assigned projects. This professional will participate and supports the final systems functional testing relative to standard, 3rd party, LEED and Title 24 testing as required. This individual will participate and lead all end user/customer system training requirements on assigned projects. Assists Design Engineers with the validation of sequence of operations development against design build and/or contract requirements. He or she will coordinate with project staff to ensure accurate and timely recording of project costs including time sheets, daily reports, etc. As a growing organization, it is important and successful candidates will embrace coaching, mentoring and development of junior level Systems Software Engineers.
Typical Company Projects: Commercial projects that are both new construction and T.I. work in a variety of projects ranging in Office Buildings, High-Tech Facilities, Hospitals, Institutions, Complex Manufacturing Facilities, Retail centers and more. Design Engineers may be required to conduct site walks on occasion but will be spending the majority of the time in office.
- Associates degree in a technical field or 2-5 years of related work experience in building automation systems. Bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and any technical school training.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Windows, File Structure. Basic TCP/IP network structure and web navigation are desired.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to work in a high paced environment with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet the schedules given by Sunbelt leadership.
- Has the ability to operate independently and autonomously and take ownership of all assigned tasks.
- Must possess a valid California driver’ s license.
- Ability to execute their work to ensure high customer satisfaction and the highest quality deliverable.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills are a requirement of this position.