Sr. Data Scientist
6200 Stoneridge Mall Rd., Suite 300 Pleasanton, CA 94588
We are currently looking Sr. Data Scientist to support development of next GEN Digital Supply Chain Platform where AI enables real-time insights within the supply chain process.
In this role you will join a high-performing, global team and assist with designing, developing the next generation of ML and AI-based supply chain platform. You will work closely with application architects to integrate results into operational platforms, including Hadoop and NoSQL architectures. You will also be expected to actively participate in defining and governing the analytics strategy, identifying opportunities for new growth and efficiency based on data analyses.
- Develop data modeling, machine learning and data visualization solutions to address customer needs
- Foster relationships with engineering and product management team members to identify important questions and recommending innovative solutions using data
- Communicate project output in terms of customer value, business objectives, and product opportunity
- Promote data science methods and processes across solutions
- Identify opportunities for new growth and efficiency based on data analyses
- Project output in terms of customer value, business objectives, and product opportunity
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing data driven solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Applied Mathematics, PhD degree is highly desirable
- Expert knowledge of a scientific computing language (such as R or Python) and SQL
- Data Science prototyping experience of physical systems
- Experience with distributed storage and compute tools (e.g. Hive, Spark)
- Experience bringing prototypes to production on Hadoop/Spark platforms and/or as containerized services.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Image Recognition using Deep Learning
- Experience with TensorFlow, Neural Network architectures, Streaming Analytics (i.e. Spark Streaming)
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, Plotly, Bokeh etc)
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Results driven with a positive can-do attitude