UI / UX Designer
6200 Stoneridge Mall Rd., Suite 300 Pleasanton, CA 94588
We are currently looking UI/UX Designer to support development of next GEN Digital Supply Chain Platform where AI enables real-time insights within the supply chain process.
As a UX/UI Designer you will:
- Be an experienced UX/UI Designer who wants to join our As a part of our Product Engineering team
- Be a strong visual candidate with ideas and vision to help shape the look, feel, and experience of our next generation suite of products.
- Help define/shape the visual implementation for current and future products
- Have experience participating in the design, implementation, and user research processes as a part of the UX team.
- Have a passion for creating a stunning visual identity for a suite of different products all operating under a single Brand.
- The person will be responsible for questioning, refining, and transforming whiteboard sessions, technical/non-technical discussions, wireframes, sketches, and user journeys into actionable visual landscapes.
- The person will be responsible for daily use of most or all of the following design platforms: the Adobe Design Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, and/or Webflow.
- Introduction and maintenance of the visual aspect of the product design systems to be used across all our products, and ensure design conforms to usability guidelines and UX specs.
- Collaboration with key teams - Product development (UX designers, product managers, and engineers) to implement products and new features.
- UI/Frontend Development (UI Leadership, Frontend engineering staff) on interaction design and development of the product style guide’ s interactive identity.
- Quickly prototype interactions for new features and refine the visual experience of existing features.
- Maintaining the design consistency and coherence across all of the Blume Global products.
- At least 3-7 years of experience in visual design, either UX or UI focused.
- Considerable knowledge and expertise of either the Adobe Suite, Zeplin, Sketch, or some kind of multi-purpose design application.
- A broad understanding of frontend development, implementation, and best practices.
- Strong communication skills and evidence of working with developers, product managers, and designers. Relevant experience developing complex, business facing web and/or mobile applications.
- Some experience participating in user research and data-driven decision making, and interest in bringing visual solutions for UX problems to the forefront for prioritization.
- Passion for color, typography, and making complicated interfaces beautiful and usable.
- Be able to quickly develop and deliver screen mock-ups to the engineering team - as part of the multiple demonstration opportunities.
- Be able to think quickly and ask questions like - " how the user will benefit?", " the Wow! effect"
- Continue to seek way to improve the overall visual impact of next gen suite of products.